Site-based support ready to help
Once Shopfloor-Online™ Lifescience Edition has been qualified and handed over, we understand that you may still feel the need to have immediate site based support during the initial 3 months of operation. We can ‘leave behind’ a project resource familiar with your configuration for this purpose.
Product Support for Shopfloor-Online™ Lifescience Edition
Once Shopfloor-Online™ Lifescience Edition has been installed and is up and running, there may be specific product questions that need answering due to changes or new product introduction.
- LZ Lifescience offers a dedicated manned helpdesk to take customer questions and issues for Europe and the USA and other locations to meet customer requirements.
- Customers can only gain access to the helpdesk and support web site by quoting a valid Support & Maintenance Contract number.
- All incoming calls are logged in our internal customer database.
- 80% of calls are responded to within 30 minutes.
- The support resources report to the Product Development Director so that support calls that cannot be resolved immediately can be escalated to Product Development for resolution.
- VPN links can be set up so that the support desk can connect to the Customer’s site and see the problem directly to minimise downtime.
- A support website is available with software downloads and a knowledge base.
Managed Service Support
We offer a full ITIL compliant Managed Service following support workflows for the following service processes:
- Access Management
- Incident & Problem Management
- Event Management
- Knowledge Management
- Escalation Management
- Continuity Management
- Configuration Management
- Change Management
- Release Management
- Risk Management
- Data Management
- Applications Management
- Supplier Management
- Technical Management
- Business Process Management
- Continual Improvement
- Shop Floor
The processes can be reviewed and agreed during a series of customer workshops. Integration with customer systems can be an integral part of the various processes provided that IT access and appropriate approved hardware is issued to us. Having a managed service based on ITIL is the best practice for critical business systems and allows the scalability required for many of our multinational customers as they roll out Shopfloor-Online™ Lifescience Edition across multiple sites. Managed Service Support is ideally suited to remote support for a multi-site installation.